- Fall 2014: Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Spring 2015: Thursday, January 15, 2015
Connect to ISC through Social Media
All international students and their families are invited to attend the International Student Conference. The conference will feature concurrent sessions and a resource fair. Best of all, the conference is free to attend, will be held on-campus, and refreshments will be provided!
Fall 2014 ISC
Registration and Conference Details
- The Fall 2014 ISC will take place on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 in the Memorial Student Center (MSC) on the Texas A&M University campus.
- Online ISC registration coming soon!
- The MSC is located on main campus and there are several off-campus buses that will take you very close to the MSC. Visit http://transport.tamu.edu/BusRoutes/ for details.
- If you plan to drive to the conference, the closest visitor parking is available in the University Center Garage (attached to the Koldus Building). This garage is located across the street from the MSC. For information about other visitor parking areas on-campus, visit http://transport.tamu.edu/parking/visitor.aspx. If you already have a parking permit, visit http://transport.tamu.edu/parking/breaksummer.aspx to find out where you can park.
- Volunteers are always needed in order to help make this conference a success! Anyone interested in volunteering is encouraged to do so. You do not have to be associated with Texas A&M University in order to volunteer for this event. Interested volunteers may sign-up on the ISS Volunteer Opportunities webpage.
- Attendance at the Optional Practical Training (OPT) session by F-1 students planning to apply for Post-Completion OPT within the next year will count toward meeting the OPT workshop requirement, a necessary step in the process of obtaining an OPT recommendation from ISS!
Additional details about the Fall 2014 ISC will be posted as soon as they become available.