- Fall 2014: Thursday, August 28, 2014 (REGISTER TODAY!)
- Spring 2015: Thursday, January 15, 2015
Connect to ISC through Social Media
Facebook Event: Coming Soon!
International Student Services (ISS) is pleased to announce its Fall 2014 International Student Conference (ISC) which will be held on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 in the Memorial Student Center on campus at Texas A&M University. The purpose of this conference is to bring together international students, guests, faculty, and staff. The conference will feature informational sessions and a resource fair including on and off campus services applicable to international student needs. Best of all, the conference is FREE to attend, refreshments will be provided, and AWESOME door prizes will be given away!
Fall 2014 ISC
Registration and Conference Details
- The Fall 2014 ISC will take place on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 in the Memorial Student Center (MSC) on the Texas A&M University campus.
- To register for the Fall 2014 ISC visit the Event Registration System website at https://ers.tamu.edu and login with your net ID and password. You will be able to view all available ISS events through this site. When you register for the ISC an email confirmation will be sent to your tamu.edu email.
- Registration is separated into two events, one for students and one for faculty/staff. Please be sure to register accordingly. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ISC in the subject line.
- To ensure the ISC sign-in process is as efficient as possible, please bring your Aggie Card (Texas A&M identification card) to the conference. If you do not have an Aggie Card, make sure you know your UIN. Visit http://sbs.tamu.edu/aggiecard/ for information about how to obtain your Aggie Card.
- Attendance at the Optional Practical Training (OPT) session by F-1 students planning to apply for Post-Completion OPT within the next year will count toward meeting the OPT workshop requirement, a necessary step in the process of obtaining an OPT recommendation from ISS!
- The MSC is located on main campus and there are several off-campus buses that will take you very close to the MSC. Visit http://transport.tamu.edu/BusRoutes/ for details.
- If you plan to drive to the conference, the closest visitor parking is available in the University Center Garage (attached to the Koldus Building). This garage is located across the street from the MSC. For information about other visitor parking areas on-campus, visit http://transport.tamu.edu/parking/visitor.aspx. If you already have a parking permit, visit http://transport.tamu.edu/parking/breaksummer.aspx to find out where you can park.
- Volunteers are always needed in order to help make this conference a success! Anyone interested in volunteering is encouraged to do so. You do not have to be associated with Texas A&M University in order to volunteer for this event. Interested volunteers may sign-up on the ISS Volunteer Opportunities webpage.
Additional details about the Fall 2014 ISC will be posted as soon as they become available.