New International Student Orientation
Register Now for the Spring 2017 New International Student Orientation: January 12, 2017
The purpose of this conference is to bring together new international students, guests, faculty, and staff. The conference will feature informational sessions and a resource fair including on and off campus services applicable to international student needs. Best of all, the orientation is FREE to attend and refreshments will be provided.
- Spring 2017 NISO Information: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
- Student Registration: January 12th, 2017
- Faculty/Staff Registration: : January 12th, 2017
- Registration Information
- To register for the Spring 2017 NISO, visit the Event Registration System website https://ers.tamu.edu/register.aspx?scheduleid=5974
- and login with your net ID and password. You will be able to view all available ISS events through this site. When you register for the NISO, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to your tamu.edu e-mail.
- To ensure the NISO sign-in process is as efficient as possible, please bring your Aggie Card (Texas A&M identification card) to the conference. If you do not have an Aggie Card, make sure you know your UIN. Visit http://sbs.tamu.edu/aggiecard/ for information about how to obtain your Aggie Card.
- Volunteers are needed in order to help make this conference a success! You do not have to be associated with Texas A&M University in order to volunteer for this event.
- If you are interested in volunteering with ISS in the future please check out our Volunteer page.
- Volunteer tasks may include but are not limited to assisting with the attendee registration process, helping attendees navigate the conference venue, and distributing refreshments to attendees.
- Connect to TAMU International Student Services through one of the following ways:
- “Get Connected” with our Spring 2017 New International Student Orientation on January 12th 2017!
- International Student Conference Statistics
For any additional questions regarding the International Student Conference, please contact:
International Student Services
DATE: Thursday, January 12, 2017
LOCATION: Memorial Student Center and Rudder