International Student Conference (ISC)
Fall 2017 Conference: August 24th, 2017
The purpose of this conference is to bring together international students, guests, faculty, and staff. The conference will feature informational sessions and a resource fair including on and off campus services applicable to international student needs. Best of all, the conference is FREE to attend and refreshments will be provided.
- Fall 2017 ISC Information: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
- Registration Information
- To register for the Fall 2017 ISC, visit the Event Registration System website at https://ers.tamu.edu and login with your net ID and password. You will be able to view all available ISS events through this site. When you register for the ISC, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to your tamu.edu e-mail.
- To ensure the ISC sign-in process is as efficient as possible, please bring your Aggie Card (Texas A&M identification card) to the conference. If you do not have an Aggie Card, make sure you know your UIN. Visit http://sbs.tamu.edu/aggiecard/ for information about how to obtain your Aggie Card.
- Attendance at the Optional Practical Training (OPT) session by F-1 Students planning to apply for Post-completion OPT within the next year will count toward meeting the OPT workshop requirement, a necessary step in the process of obtaining an OPT recommendation from ISS!
- Volunteer tasks may include but are not limited to assisting with the attendee registration process, helping attendees navigate the conference venue, and distributing refreshments to attendees. You are welcomed and encouraged to sign up for more than one timeslot below!
- Volunteer Registration for the Fall 2017 will open soon! If you have additonal questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect to TAMU International Student Services through one of the following ways:
- Get Connected” with our Spring 2016 International Student Conference on August 24th, 2017!
- Use our hashtag, #TAMUISC on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
- International Student Conference Statistics
For any additional questions regarding the International Student Conference, please contact:
International Student Services
DATE: Thursday, August 24, 2017
LOCATION: Memorial Student Center and Rudder Theater