International Student Conference (ISC)
Save the Date for our Fall 2016 Conference: August 25th, 2016
The purpose of this conference is to bring together international students, guests, faculty, and staff. The conference will feature informational sessions and a resource fair including on and off campus services applicable to international student needs. Best of all, the conference is FREE to attend and refreshments will be provided.
- Fall 2016 ISC Information: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
- Registration Information
- To register for the Fall 2016 ISC, click on one of the links above or visit the Event Registration System website at https://ers.tamu.edu and login with your net ID and password. You will be able to view all available ISS events through this site. When you register for the ISC, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to your tamu.edu e-mail.
- To ensure the ISC sign-in process is as efficient as possible, please bring your Aggie Card (Texas A&M identification card) to the conference. If you do not have an Aggie Card, make sure you know your UIN. Visit http://sbs.tamu.edu/aggiecard/ for information about how to obtain your Aggie Card.
- Attendance at the Optional Practical Training (OPT) session by F-1 Students planning to apply for Post-completion OPT within the next year will count toward meeting the OPT workshop requirement, a necessary step in the process of obtaining an OPT recommendation from ISS!
- Volunteers are needed in order to help make this conference a success! You do not have to be associated with Texas A&M University in order to volunteer for this event.
- If you are interested in volunteering with ISS in the future please check out our Volunteer page.
- Volunteer tasks may include but are not limited to assisting with the attendee registration process, helping attendees navigate the conference venue, and distributing refreshments to attendees.
- Connect to TAMU International Student Services through one of the following ways:
- “Get Connected” with our Fall 2016 International Student Conference on August 25th, 2016!
- Use our hashtag, #TAMUISC on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
- International Student Conference Statistics
For any additional questions regarding the International Student Conference, please contact:
International Student Services
DATE: Thursday, August 25, 2016
LOCATION: Memorial Student Center